Please review these Terms carefully before using the Service because they affect your rights. These Terms are effective as of the Effective Date above. By using any of the Service, you accept these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
Our Privacy and Cookies Policy describes our practices concerning data that you provide or that we may collect about you through the Service. Please read our Privacy and Cookies Policy to understand how we collect and use the information we collect from you.
Our Service is intended solely and exclusively for residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland. Your location may not be identified accurately by the technology we use, so you may be unable to access the Service or parts thereof even if you are located in an area in which we intend to provide access.
Our Service is designed for and targeted to adults. They may contain certain content that may not be appropriate for children or that you might find objectionable. To access and use our Service, you must be at least 18 years of age (or whatever the applicable age of majority (legal adulthood) is where you are located. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether the content in the Service is suitable for you.
By using the Service, you certify that you meet applicable eligibility requirements.
If you are experiencing difficulties accessing any content on our Service, or have trouble using our Service with certain web browsers or software, or if you want to let us know how we can improve site accessibility, please let us know. We appreciate any suggestions that will help us to improve our Service.
Our Service contains: (a) content including without limitation, text, images, graphics; (b) software including any files and/or images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software ("Software"); and (c) the names, images, trademarks and logos identifying us, our channels, our products or services, our parent, associated and affiliated companies or third parties and their products and services ("Service Marks"); all of which are owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us and/or by our parent, associated and affiliated companies (individually and collectively the "Content(s)"). All Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered).
All Content shall not be copied, sold, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or decompiled, reverse- engineered or disassembled in any way without our express prior written consent.
We respect intellectual property rights. If you believe that Content on any Service infringes your copyright, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint regarding any Content on the Service that is not related to copyright infringement, but concerns Content that is objectionable and/or violates the terms of this Agreement, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We have not reviewed all of the Third Party Services and are not responsible for: (a) the contents of or any advertising, products or services offered on Third Party Services; or (b) any dealings or disputes that you may have in relation to Third Party Services.
We do not endorse or recommend any Third Party Service.
In certain instances, you may be able to interact with accounts we manage on certain third party social media sites ("Social Media Sites"), including, without limitation, Facebook and Twitter. BY USING YOUR ACCOUNT TO INTERACT WITH OUR ACCOUNTS ON ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS, INCLUDING TO THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON SUCH SOCIAL MEDIA SITE). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT CONNECT OR LINK YOUR ACCOUNT TO ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you agree not to do the following, or assist others to do the following:
- Access the Service using any interface other than ours, including by making any automated use of the Service such as using scripts to interact with the Service;
- Maintain any link to the Service that we ask you to remove, in our sole discretion;
- Frame the Service or Content, make the Service or Content available via in-line or "deep" links, otherwise display the Service or Content in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between the Provider or its affiliates and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities, or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability in connection with the Service or Content;
- Violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices in relation to the Service or Content;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending unsolicited email that links to the Service or Content);
- Remove, modify, disable, block or otherwise impair any advertising in connection with the Service;
- Interfere with others using the Service or otherwise disrupt the Service;
- Disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer any software or other technology included in the Content or used to provide the Service; or
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping," data mining or harvesting of Content, or use any other unauthorized automated means to gather data from or about the Service.
If we believe you have violated this Section 7, we may immediately terminate your access to the Service, and take any other actions or seek any remedies permitted by law.
To access the Service, your device must be connected to the Internet, and you are solely responsible for the cost and maintenance of your Internet connection. You are also responsible for ensuring that you have the hardware and software platforms that are necessary to access the Service.
The quality of the display of the Content available through the Service may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, including your location, the bandwidth available through and/or the speed of your Internet connection. Provider will not be liable to you for any blackouts, location-based limitations, device-based limitations, Content-viewing windows, availability of Content, or other restrictions or limitations in connection with the Service or the Content.
We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time, and without giving you prior notice:
- Change or discontinue the Service;
- Change how we offer and operate Service (e.g., to begin charging a fee to access features or Content that we previously made available without charge);
- Remove Content from the Service; and
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to one or more Service or features thereof.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions and we will not be limited to the remedies above if you violate these Terms. If Provider terminates your access to any of the Service, you must immediately stop using such Service. Provider reserves the right to test various aspects of the Service.
You may occasionally receive pop-ups when using our Service. Pop-up boxes from us will be clearly marked. You might also receive pop-up boxes from other companies. You may also receive pop-up ads from third parties. Pop ups may appear due to: (a) sponsorship or marketing initiatives that we may be running; or (b) software you have installed, deliberately or unknowingly, on your computer. We do not endorse any third party website, product or service which may appear in any pop-ups which do not come from us directly.
The Service, Content, information, images, logos, Software, Service Logos, text, graphics and products and services offered by us, our parent, associated and affiliated companies or undertakings, are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and/or accuracy.
You acknowledge that the Service is provided over the Internet and so the quality and availability of the Service and interactive portions of the Service may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control. We make no guarantees that the Service will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes it available are free of malware, bugs and/or viruses.